Monday, August 20, 2007

...a pleasurable and rewarding experience.

I think success of anything is based on a gut feel. That's how I gauge things. On a gut feel. Deep down. In my heart. My soul. My total being. And I also consult with god. And with the spirits. With Jeanne's spirit. You know, I have conversations with god. I find that being a more practical alternative to praying. I like a give and take with god. A real dialogue. The same goes with my friends. And people in general. When there's genuine dialogue, we come to terms. To understanding. To empathy. We learn to like each other. Or at least tolerate and accept each other. Despite our differences. We become polite and courteous. It's really a pleasurable and rewarding experience. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is funny. You do this at the AD forum, too. You post a response, then turn around and re-post it, as a new topic. Very creative!

Broede's Broodings said...

Yes, I am very creative. I've learned to double my pleasure. Double my happiness. Why not? That's the positive, upbeat way to live. You could learn a lot from me. In many ways, I'm not like everybody else. That's one of my strengths, one of my attributes. --Jim Broede