Wednesday, October 31, 2007

And that's the way it should be.

I have my own blog. But as for other blogs, I am very selective about which ones I read. Generallly, it has to be a liberal-slanted blog. One that makes me feel good. I read the Alzheimer's message boards daily. And I'm careful to follow the guidelines established by the Alzheimer's Association. If I deviate from the guidelines, I do it in my blog, away from the message boards. And I read something every day. Books. The New York Times. And I write every day. And I try to post what I write in the proper places. Sometimes in my journal. Sometimes in letters. Sometimes on the Alzheimer's message boards. Sometimes in my blog. I find it works. Gives me freedom of expression. With it all being done in the proper places. And all of my writings -- well, they aren't required reading. And that's the way it should be. --Jim Broede

No comments: