Saturday, November 10, 2007

Quite a compliment.

Some folks seem to have trouble with the way I express myself. For being too opinionated. For being arrogant. And condescending. Interesting, isn’t it? Really, I find that funny. All I’m doing is letting my mind flow. I’m thinking. I’m saying this is what I believe. How I look at life. This is my reality. I see nothing wrong with that. It’s good to do what I’m doing here, for instance, in ‘brooding’ in my own unique way. Gives me a sense of being free. And for those who don’t like what I have to say – well, that should be no skin off their butts. It should be relatively easy to ignore me. Every day in newspapers and on the radio and TV I stumble across all sorts of babblers. And I find it easy to let the crap go in one ear and out the other. Or I just change stations or turn it off or go to the next article. Looking for something meaningful. And sometimes I laugh at the stupidity. Yes, it’s funny. Rarely worth getting mad or angry. Anyway, I guess I have a knack for arousing some people with this wonderful blog. Just by being myself. Oh, some people like what I have to say. And others don’t. That’s the funny part. That so many people who detest me, and what I have to say, stick around. They come back often (we have over 12,000 hits) for more. They’re hooked. Addicted. And they even encourage their friends and associates to come over and see the attraction for themselves. Quite a compliment. –Jim Broede

No comments: