Thursday, January 3, 2008

If I am not in love, I am just marking time.

I think wonderful thoughts come alive when one is in love. For me, that's the difference maker in life. To be in love. That is to be alive. To become more than a robot going through the motions. One learns to savor life. In love. That's why I need to fall in love, and stay in love. Love must be continually renewed. That has to become one's mission in life. To love. Incessantly. Continuously. Even when one takes time out to rest, rest comes peacefully, only when one is truly in love. One feels a soothing passion. Not an exhausting passion. But a soothing, tranquil, serene sort of passion. Like one is caught up in the natural flow of life. It is only possible when I am in love. If I am not in love, I am just marking time. --Jim Broede

No comments: