Sunday, January 27, 2008

...maybe to little learning is better than too much learning.

I think there are many with a more sophisticated and realistic and clinical view of love and sex than I. Could be I am quite naive. And not all that aware of what is happening. To me. There are so many others who have a better grasp of it than I. I readily acknowledge that. And so I sort of plod ahead. And keep learning. The hard way. Which is also the delightful way. A little bit at a time. And I make mistakes. I'm still a little boy. With a lot to learn about love. And about sex. And about everything, for that matter. But I'm still able to be thrilled by it all. Because I don't know any better. I'm at the stage where I think that maybe too little learning is better than too much learning. --Jim Broede

No comments: