Saturday, April 26, 2008

Life...the way it should be lived.

What America needs is a president who really doesn't want to be president. Someone who doesn't crave for power. Someone who doesn't want to play the game. Someone who can get above the fray. And do what's good for America for America's sake. A real leader. And not a politician. But it won't happen. Because our political system is too corrupted. Too controlled by the big-money interests. We ordinary Americans really don't have control. We're manipulated. Like puppets on strings. I hold out little hope for the system. But still, I am a happy man. And I'll tell you why. Because I still have the ability to fall in love. That is where I find my consolation. I am genuinely able to love another. And to feel loved, too. That makes life worthwhile. I'm still able to withdraw to my cocoon. With my love. And live life...the way it should be lived. --Jim Broede

No comments: