Saturday, June 7, 2008

More like a real woman...and less like a man.

I'm warming up to the idea of a Barack Obama-Hillary Clinton ticket. I think it's a good combination. One that would have strong support nationally. A good way to get us out of the disastrous George Bush era. The Bush administration made me sad to be an American. Downright ashamed. The worst president we've ever had. And to think, he was elected twice. Albeit, the first time the election might have been stolen. A third term Bush, even in a modifed McCain form, would mean continued decline for America. And I think most Americans know it. We've learned our lesson the hard way. We've lived through it. Anyway, the Democrats will give us some semblance of sanity again. Some hope of recovery. I have expectations that the Bushies and many of his conservative Republican cronies will be swept out of office. Oh, I'm very liberal. To the left of the Democrats. But still, the Democrats will be an improvement. I certainly can stomach Obama and Clinton. Virtually anything is better than Bush. I've been a strong supporter of Obama, right from the start. I was a little disappointed in Clinton. I think she's too hard-edged. Not as kind and gentle as Obama. But hey, maybe the two of 'em will balance each other out. Maybe Clinton will make Obama more hard-nosed in dealing with what's left of the Bushies. While Obama softens Clinton, so that maybe she'll cry a little bit and act more like a real woman...and less like a man. --Jim Broede

No comments: