Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blessings.

It's so nice to know that I have the ability to create. A world all my own, in a sense. A mood. Happiness. Joy. Yes, I create it from within. Imagine that. I have the freedom to do that. Maybe that's what god has given us. The ability to create. Just like god. Maybe god wants us to feel a little like his equal. To, in essence, create anything that we can imagine. We can even create Heaven. Paradise. By just digging deep into ourselves. By believing that all things are possible. Oh, it's easy for someone to tell me I'm crazy. That I can't do this. That it's preposterous. That I'm really trying to play god. But I'm not. I'm just exercising the freedom god gave me. To feel like god without actually being god. That is the blessing of life. The blessing of love. The blessing of creation. --Jim Broede

No comments: