Monday, November 3, 2008

I have real faith in Obama.

Well, this time tomorrow night, I should have a pretty good idea of how the election is going. I have a pretty good feeling about it. Hard for me to imagine Obama losing. It's been a well-managed campaign. Obama kept his cool from beginning to end. A master politician. In control. I expect that he'll make a good president. That he'll find ways to make the system work. He'll end up winning favor even with the people who don't trust him. I think he's a good human being. Respectful. Polite. With a good feel for the mood of the country. And how to get things done. Very, very intelligent. I think he's a very rare politician. Maybe after 8 years of the worst president ever, we'll get the best. It's the first time I've had real faith in a president since John F. Kennedy. --Jim Broede

No comments: