Tuesday, January 27, 2009

...a nice crazy.

I like people who are independent. Their own beings. I consider myself independent. To the point of often being a loner. Oh, I'm a mixer, too. I like to associate with people who are different. Very different, and independent. But I'd feel uncomfortable with my clone. That would be hell. Because we'd be thinking alike all the time. I really can't think of anything more horrible than that. I really want people to disagree with me. I'd prefer they do it in a nice way. Politely. But generally it's all right if they get vociferous about it, too. I sort of like people who lose control. Go crazy, so to speak. Shows me they are a bit emotional. Not too placid. I don't mind going crazy myself. Especially when I'm in love. But that's always a nice crazy. --Jim Broede

No comments: