Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm grateful for precious moments.

When I sit down and reflect on my life, I conclude that I've gone through good times and not-so-good times. But the good times far outweigh the bad times. Like 99 percent versus 1 percent. In other words, I've been mostly happy. Of course, that doesn't stop me from griping and complaining about this and that. Maybe that's what makes life so good. I'm able to say what I want to say. I really have a great amount of freedom. And I've been able to spend much of my life in love. Yes, actually in love with life. Even when I didn't maybe consciously know that I was in love. I was still in love. Amazing. I keep discovering the wonders of life. Becoming more conscious all the time. At the moment, I'm so in love with life that I want to live forever. I'm sort of greedy in that respect. But I also recognize that if I can't live forever (because it's not allowed by the Creator), I'm still grateful for these precious moments in time. --Jim Broede

No comments: