Wednesday, October 21, 2009

He was truly living his comedy.

My favorite comedian of all time was Andy Kaufman. Because he was the master of the put-on. He convinced the humorless that he was deadly serious. That made it difficult for some to see his humor. Because he could carry on with his humor round the clock. In daily life. His whole world was the stage. He could go days doing his schtick. Non-stop. He was truly living his comedy. --Jim Broede

Go see Kaufman. Click on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

4 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

If I go a day without laughing, I'm in big trouble. Or so I suspect. Because I can't remember the last day that I didn't laugh. Quite possibly, I was born laughing. Life is wonderful. And also, very funny. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

I think serious people are very funny. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

I find, too, that people that don't have a clue are funny. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

I certainly hope that god has a sense of humor. And that factored into his decision to create us and the world as we know it. --Jim