Thursday, November 5, 2009

Free to wander wherever I want.

Oh, so many thoughts. I like to think. About any and every thing. Nothing is off limits. That gives me a sense of freedom. I can be restrained in many ways. Limits imposed, for instance, on where I can go. Physically. But mentally, I have so much leeway. I can explore boundless worlds. I'm even free to connect to god. In thought. And that is exactly what god is. A thought. A real presence. People may tell me I'm right or wrong about this or that. But it doesn't matter. I'm free to wander wherever I want. With my thoughts. How wonderful. --Jim Broede

4 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

I like to wander off in space. I've even reached destinations that are 13 billion light years away. After that feat, walking on water is easy. There's nothing I can't do. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

I can even juggle 1,000 objects all at once. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

But most of all, I like to juggle snob ladies. It's a challenge. Because I've seen pictures. And most of you are grossly overweight. Almost too heavy to handle. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

The term behemoth snob ladies might well apply. You could easily crush me. Flatten me into a pancake. --Jim