Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm about to laugh.

Maybe at times I tend to be too silly. If you think so, you must let me know. I don't always know where to draw the line. I like to be serious. But not too serious. I often catch my self at a serious moment, and begin to laugh a little bit. At myself. For taking myself too seriously. And if someone is talking to me in a serious vein, in what seems a too serious manner, I'll tend to lighten up the conversation. And that may not be fully appreciated by the other person. Anyway, I've been giving it some serious thought tonight. Which means I'm about to laugh. Because it's all so silly. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

I find that I keep my sanity my lauging a lot. At others. But mostly at myself. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

But then again, I don't want to be totally sane. I want the freedom to be crazy. Preferably, delightfully crazy. --Jim