Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's possible to love a scum-bag.

God tolerates us humans. Doesn't hate us. God doesn't even hate what we do. God is capable only of love. And god is trying to set the example for his creation. We're supposed to do the same. Love. Not hate. I even love Republicans. Actually, my daughter and son-in-law are Republicans. I accept that. I joke about it. I josh. I kid them. But no way do I hate them because they are Republicans. I still love 'em unconditionally. I have to admit that Republicans are humans. They were born to be loved. If not fully respected. I find it possible to call some Republicans scum-bags. But hey, it's still possible to love a scum-bag. Sure beats hating him. --Jim

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck are scum-bags of the lowest order. But I don't hate 'em. I just try to not show them much respect. And I poke fun at 'em. That's a long way from hate. --Jim