Monday, December 28, 2009

Opportunities for understandings.

I live in a wonderful world. In that there's always something to explore. Another being. Another place. Another experience. That makes life rather captivating. I go about living. Even now. By writing. By thinking. By being aware. Conscious. I'm creating life. I'm living this moment. Getting something from it. I'm thrilled to be alive. To be in love. That's all it takes. To feel something. Wonderful. When I was initially born. After climbing out of the womb. I still didn't know I was alive. But now I know. Because I have found ways to capture a moment. Even when I'm by myself. I've learned a language. Words. I put it all together. Into something meaningful. For me. I don't necessarily need to share a thought with another. But I do. I throw out thoughts. At random. Written words. Often misconstrued. But that makes for an adventure. A contact. A misunderstanding. I like misunderstandings. Because that creates opportunities. For understandings. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

Sometimes, I suspect that we don't want to understand each other. We'd rather live a life of delusion. A life based on shallow impressions. Because we are afraid to dig deeply. Or we're just plain lazy. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

Or we lack curiosity. And that's the biggest shame of all. --Jim