Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have absolutely everything.

I believe in Nirvana. In god. In Utopia. In romance. In love. Yes, I believe all things are possible. Merely because I have life. No doubt about it. And I have living proof that I have an imagination. And anything I can imagine is possible. That's why I was given an imagination. So that I can create. Anything. It is my imagination that brings me closest to god. All the way to the reality called life. I am. Because I can imagine that I am. I can feel me. Touch me. And you exist, too. Because you are alive. Recognized. In me. I bring you to life. In that sense, I am a creator. Equivalent to god himself. I know that god exists. Because I can imagine him. I can create an actual conversation with god. And love exists, too. Because I've fallen in love. Love is real. It has even gone a step beyond my imagination. This is no pretend stuff. It's as real as real can be. I am in love at this very moment. With someone. Someone wonderful. She has a name. An identity. I've touched her. She has touched me. She has a physical being. A presence. A place in the universe. She talks. She moves. She has a living history. Yes, it's all beyond extraordinary. I have life. I have absolutely everything. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

I think I'm crazy. Delightfully crazy. --Jim