Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm really quite insignificant.

I lose track of time. Time seems to zip by. So fast. Here it's Friday already. And last Friday only seems like yesterday. When I was a youngster, time seemed to crawl. Pass so slowly. I'd like to live outside of time. Maybe that happens when we die. Maybe in the spirit world there is no time. I'm under the impression that god lives outside of time. Anyway, what is time? I'm not sure I know. Guess it's some form of measurement. Helps me put things in perspective. Helps me store memories. Based on a sequential arrangement. I'm under the impression that I've been around since 1935. Seems like long ago. But not that long when compared to all of recorded history. Hardly any time at all. Anyway, there isn't all that much of recorded history. Most of history is unrecorded. Stuff that happened. But we don't know about. Some rather remarkable things, I'm sure. I suspect that I'll become a part of unrecorded history. Nobody will know that I ever existed. Not even god. Because I'm really quite insignificant. --Jim Broede

No comments: