Tuesday, February 9, 2010

With full, unequivocal trust.

Now and then, I come across a fellow human being that I completely trust. Twice. I've fallen in love both times. And I suspect those are the biggest achievements (blessings) of my life. Nothing else comes close. Indeed, it's nice to connect in a manner so intimate. Yes, makes life worth living. And believe me, I'm not falling in love with my clone. They've been very different and independent women. But they brought balance and love into my life. They made me better. And happy. Mostly because they brought me love. And helped me cultivate true love. From within. There was no way that they could disappoint me. Because I accepted them. Totally. Completely. Unconditionally. Yes, with full, unequivocal trust. --Jim Broede

1 comment:

Broede's Broodings said...

Oh, I love to ponder love. --Jim