Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm touched by amazing vibes.

Vibes. I feel vibes. Often, wonderful vibes. That's how I get to know people. I feel vibrations. My friends exude good vibes. Positive vibes. When my Jeanne had Alzheimer's, I learned to communicate with vibes. I transmitted 'em daily. In Jeanne's presence. And I felt vibes coming back to me. Jeanne understood our new way of communicating. It all came from deep down inside us. I suspect it's the way spirits communicate. When we leave our physical being behind. With people I am close to today, there are positive vibes. And I feel the vibrations with some before I even meet 'em face to face. Even when we are thousands of miles apart. The vibrations come all the way across the Atlantic Ocean and halfway across the continent. Amazing vibrations. Vibrations that even transcend the spoken and written word. --Jim Broede

No comments: