Sunday, April 25, 2010

Life never ends. It's eternal.

I dislike funerals. The somber kind, at least. I'd rather hold a celebration. Of a life. If I think it's gonna be a funeral, I don't attend. But you can lure me to a celebration. When Jeanne died, there was no funeral. No nothing. I wasn't up to anything at the time. No mourning. No celebration. I think that's the way Jeanne would have wanted it. No fuss. Instead, it's up to Jeanne's friends and acquaintances to deal with remembrances any way they choose. Individually. Maybe in a hundred different ways. I just assume that Jeanne still lives. In another dimension. One that I can't even fully comprehend. Jeanne is still Jeanne. In one form or another. In that sense, Jeanne never died. Life is on-going. Life never ends. It's eternal. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Broede's Broodings said...

I like to be an optimist. --Jim

Broede's Broodings said...

It sure beats being a pessimist. --Jim