Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wow! Life is fantastic.

I think there are many forms of life. Intelligent life. Throughout the cosmos. Just think. There are billions of galaxies and billions of suns in each galaxy. And presumably billions of planets in a single galaxy. All of creation must be teeming with life. Different forms of life. Much of it superior to we humans. We could well be one of the lower forms of life. And I also think there are other dimensions. And life doesn't necessarily have to be physical. And some forms of life are so vastly superior to us that we can't even begin to comprehend it. I suspect I have lived before. In many different forms. I believe it. Because I want to believe it. And I believe in a mystical spirit life. Again, because I want to believe it. Life. Life. Life. It's wonderful. It makes one aware. Conscious. Full of thought. And ideas. I'm even able to grasp the concept of love. And to pursue it. Embrace it. Savor it. Wow! Life is fantastic. --Jim

No comments: