Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm willing to spy on the USA.

I wanna be a spy. And I'm willing to spy on the USA. On my own country. I'm willing to tell everything I know. And more. Just ask me. And I'll do it. For free. Here I am, Russia. Or for that matter Italy or Germany or the Czech republic. Even Iceland, where I'll be visiting in a couple weeks. Seems to me Russia is in need of more top-notch spies. Because some 10 of 'em have been rounded up and they are in the process of being deported -- exchanged for American spies that are in Russia. I really don't take all this spying business seriously. Heck, those Russian spies that had been here for 20 years or so didn't really know all that much. About as much as I know about Iceland. But still, I know more than those Russian spies. I'm well-versed on the ins and outs of the American bureaucracy. I could give good tips on how to deal with the bureaucrats. And the politicians, too. Because they are mostly simpletons. Anyway, that's no secret. I've already revealed such here in this blog. Many times. Many Republicans would like to keep secret the fact that they are dimwitted. Actually, certified idiots. I'm gonna reveal that secret. To all. To any foreign country that doesn't already know it. --Jim Broede

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Why???

Broede's Broodings said...

Because there's absolutely nothing to hide. We're an open society. Why hide anything? --Jim