Friday, November 12, 2010

Ah, such freedom!

I like the life of the spirit. Keeps me going. Every day I rekindle my spirit. I keep telling myself that's who and what I am. Spirit. Far more than a physical being. When I fall in love, I'm exercising my spirit. Far more than my physical being. I actually have an orgasm of the spirit. Which is profound. I used to think that physical life was the only life. That I had to seek physical pleasure to be alive. But I didn't become alive until I discovered the spirit. I was born with it. But I was unaware of it. Until I looked over the horizon. And found love. That ignited my spirit. Or maybe it was my spirit that ignited love. Seems to me it happened simultaneously. Spontaneously. Wonderfully. Now I'm beginning to wonder if there's something even more profound. Beyond the spirit. Or what might be called a super spirit. Totally free of one's physical being. The spirit is light and free. But one's body is heavy and less free. Disease can ravage a body. But the spirit is able to soar into another dimension. Into real paradise. Anywhere in the cosmos. Ah, such freedom! --Jim Broede

No comments: