Sunday, December 12, 2010

I miss the yellow sofa.

At the moment, I'm an impressionist. An artist, of sorts. A dreamer. With a meaningful impression. Nice to see her study all lit up. Almost makes it look like a halo shining down on her head. That's one thing I know about her. She likes light. When the creator proclaimed, 'Let there be light,' I'm sure that she applauded. Interesting how I'm seeing her new place/environs take shape. From Skype. An audio-video hook-up. In living color. A little like the perspective I'd see from the mechanical rover on Mars. I'm imagining the big picture. Glimpses of the hallway. And a tiny corner of the kitchen. And the window in the study. And the curtains. And the armchair. And the bookshelves. And the tile floor. But I miss the yellow sofa. --Jim Broede

No comments: