Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Obama's dilemma, as I see it.

I’m wondering if Barack Obama is merely going through the motions of being president. Because he’s in love with his wife Michelle. Which means he thinks his marriage is more important than the presidency. So maybe he spends most of his time with Michelle. And he doesn’t have time to battle the Republicans over the budget and other things. So he lets Republicans have their way. If Obama is truly in love with Michelle, that means his mind is preoccupied with her. And that’s a good thing, or so it seems to me. Because I’m a romantic idealist. And my primary focus would be on my true love. Even if I were the president of the USA. I’d have my priorities straight. My loving relationship would come first. That’s why I’d never run for president. The job would be too time-consuming for a romantic idealist. Could be that Obama discovered this too late. That he’s had to choose between romance and his duties as president. Meanwhile, I’m hoping that he’s secretly delegated the responsibilities of president to vice president Biden or to his chief of staff or another underling. –Jim Broede

No comments: