Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A racist. In heart, body and soul.

This guy Newt Gingrich. I can hardly believe he’s real. He’s a phony from the word go. He’s running for president. As a Republican, of course. But I gotta admit that many Democrats are phonies, too. Guys like Edwards, for instance. If Obama is a phony – well, then he’s fooled me. He’s a rare, rare politician that I like. He’s still a politician. But I think he has some degree of honesty. And I think he’s got a liberal instinct. Maybe too willing to compromise. Willing to meet the devil halfway. Yes, willing to sit down and talk to Republicans. In an effort to give some and take some. For the sake of reaching accord. But as for Newt, I doubt that he’s got an honest bone in his whole body. He’s fake through and through. And it doesn’t say much for we Americans that Gingrich has some degree of popular support. Seems to me that racists are naturally drawn to Gingrich. Because deep down, he’s a racist. In heart, body and soul. –Jim Broede

No comments: