Monday, May 9, 2011

Yes, I practice common sense.

People tell me that they are tired. Oh, so tired. They wonder why. That maybe they have a health problem. In many instances, I discover that it’s lack of sleep. Yes, something as simple as averaging only 6 or 7 hours of sleep a night, instead of 8 or 9 or 10 hours. It didn’t occur to them that the solution/cure was so simple. I’m tired, too. At the end of the day. That’s why I go to bed. To get some sleep. Actually, I like to feel tired. Makes me relaxed. Signals for me to doze off. To have sweet dreams. I expect to feel tired after a long day. Or if I’ve been sleep-deprived for a while. Same thing with feeling depressed. Used to be I went into doldrums. Because I had negative thoughts. So I found the cure. Again, very simple. Started thinking more positively. I even learned to fall in love. With life. Yes, I practice common sense. –Jim Broede

No comments: