Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Always speaking my piece.

One thing about me. I hardly ever hesitate writing or speaking about what’s on my mind. Always have. Even as a kid. Because it seems so natural. To sound off. Of course, that makes me appear to be a fool. Maybe more than occasionally. But nothing wrong with that. My attitude is, nothing ventured, nothing gained. The thing is, one isn’t required to remain a fool. One can learn from mistakes. And I make plenty of ‘em. Anyway, my lifestyle allows for adventure. Risk. I’d have it no other way. Because I am what I am. A romantic idealist. Which means I’m capable of going off the deep end. By falling in love. Yes, finding a true love. I believe in destiny. In letting things happen. Naturally. Blessedly. And always speaking my piece. –Jim Broede

No comments: