Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm never out of touch.

I’m self-reliant. Or so I think. I try not to rely on other people. Although I have to. Occasionally. Out of necessity. For instance, I’m incapable of fixing my car if something goes wrong. Because I don’t have a clue about how it’s done. Same thing goes for most home repairs. I have to bring in a handyman. I know my limits. But when it comes to most mental matters, I’m my own man. I think for myself. And I’m fully capable of living alone. Although I prefer living with my true love. Which I do for about half of the year. I rely on her. For moral support. All year-round. Because we are at the very least connected daily by an audio/video hook-up. I’m not very good at technical aspects of life. Such as all of the intricacies of the computer. But I know enough to be able to stay connected technically to my true love. By computer. By phone. And by spiritual vibrations. Telepathy. That’s the nature of love. So many, many ways to communicate. I’m never out of touch. –Jim Broede

No comments: