Friday, August 19, 2011

Far better than fiction.

I choose to romanticize life. And one way of doing that is to use my imagination. And I imagine that there’s a romantic spirit that pervades creation. And I try to tap into it. I’m imagining that it’s that spirit that finds me a true love. Connects us. And maybe the spirit is something god created. And humans with a romantic yearning/notion are able to connect to this spirit. To get an assist. In achieving a romantic life. Sort of a storybook life. One has to use his own spirit to create a romantic aura. A romantic scenario. With the help of imagination. And believe me, I have a romantic imagination. I’m able to dream. Romantically. And make dreams come true. I give romantic connotations to daily events. And the way a relationship evolves. Maybe I couldn’t write it any better. And I wouldn’t want to. Because I prefer living it. Real romantic life is far better than fiction. --Jim

No comments: