Friday, August 26, 2011

Laughter may be our saving grace.

I am an inferior being. And I know it. And that automatically makes me superior. Because I know I’m inferior. Most of us don’t know it. We live a delusional life. Completely unaware that we are inferior. Thing is, those of us that recognize our inferiority are in a better position to do something constructive about it. We begin by accepting our inferiority. Accepting the truth. Accepting reality. We don’t mind being inferior. We even accept our mistakes. And try to learn from ‘em. Even though that may be futile. Still, it’s a great lesson to have learned that we humans were born to make mistakes. To bungle virtually everything. Of course, we all could fret over it. But I’m choosing to laugh. Laughter may be our saving grace. –Jim Broede

No comments: