Sunday, September 18, 2011

If god were evil and fiendish.

I'd like to think that Republicans are about to commit political suicide. By nominating the likes of Rick Perry or Michele Bachmann for president. And that a majority of Americans would rather give Barack Obama a second term. Even if they very much disliked him. But recognized that he was still the best of all alternatives. That would make me breathe easier. Make me want to continue living in the USA for maybe six months a year. The current crop of Republican aspirants for the top political office in the land scare the willies out of me. I'm praying that they are fictionalized characters. The creation of a practical joking god. And that god's kindness and love for humanity will prevail in the end. That for the moment, god is just trying to show us what he could do if he were truly evil and fiendish. By turning America into a Holy Hell. --Jim Broede

No comments: