Monday, November 21, 2011

Putrid is putrid is putrid.

Sounds like budget-balancing talks are breaking down in Washington. Which comes as no surprise. Because we Americans are represented in Congress mostly by assholes and scumbags and idiots. Normally, I'm not into such name-calling. But I have lost respect for American politicians. They are an obscene, crappy bunch. The Republicans are worse than the Democrats. But still, that isn't saying much for Democrats. Putrid is putrid is putrid. I'm happy at the moment. Because I'm not living in the USA. I'm in Sardinia. And the news I get daily about America is relatively sparse. A blessing. When news trickles in from Washington, I'm best off ignoring it all. Because there's nothing I can do about it. Other than hold my nose and puke. --Jim Broede

No comments: