Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I want the wonder of all wonders.

When we travel, my true love wants to see a little more than everything. Oh, that might be an exaggeration. Instead, she wants to see more than me. I can settle for less. Instead, I'd rather savor one or two things. I don't have to see or experience monumental amounts of anything. I'd rather not feast. Just give me a tasty morsel. To savor for a long, long time. Give me peace and solitude off the beaten track. Away from people. I don't have to see the traditional wonders of the world. The finest wonder of 'em all is my Italian true love. That's why I have come to Italy. To be with my wondrous true love. To see her every day. That's the way I want it. Yes, give me the wonder of all wonders. My one and only true love. --Jim Broede

No comments: