Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I don't bore myself.

I know how to kill time. By putting time to good use. Instead of wasting time. When I return to the U.S. next week, it's gonna take the better part of two days. Because I'm gonna have relatively long layovers. But I'll manage my time well. Reading. Walking. Maybe even jogging. Catching naps while I'm sitting up. And not least, talking to strangers. Satisfying my curiosity. I'll eat well, too. Sampling the local ethnic foods. I won't allow myself to be bored. I'll make something of the experince. And I'll even write about it in my blog. When I get home. It's all part of traveling. Some people tell me I might be bored. But they should know better. That is, if they truly know me. I may bore people. But I don't bore myself. --Jim Broede

No comments: