Sunday, April 8, 2012

Always. Somewhere. Some place.

I'm assuming there are other Jim Broedes in the world. In the cosmos. Many of us. With virtually the same DNA, the same genetic make-up. And that our consciousnesses are pretty much the same. That we share similar souls. We are more or less clones. In that sense, I have lived before. And I will live again. On Planet Earth. And other planets in the universe. Think about it. I'm told that there are about 7 billion or 8 billion people on Earth. Today. Heck, some of us must be practically identical. Some other guys look just like me. As horrific as that sounds. Still, it's a mathematical likelihood. And I'll bet our brains work about the same way. The same thought process. For the exception that our life experiences are different. That makes us different individuals. We're shaped largely from experience. Could be that occasionally our paths cross. And we don't recognize each other. Because we're not sure what we look like. We see ourselves from inside. Not from outside. Anyway, the nice thing about this is that I have eternal life. Because I'll always have a clone. Somewhere. Some place. --Jim Broede

No comments: