Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The loony conservatives.

I guess my way is to promote my way. Doesn't mean that others have to follow my way. They can choose their own routes. I'm occasionally taken to task. For allegedly foisting my way on others. But that's not true. I merely advertise my way as an option. Strictly voluntary. Interesting. The conclusions that people jump to. Maybe it's because I try to present convincing arguments for my way. But I concede that my way may work only for me. Because people are different. But the fact is that we also have similarities. Anyway, that's why I write this blog. To promote my way of thinking. To let people know where I stand. Thing is, I don't really know. I'm merely feeling my way through life. I'm on the move. Constantly. By the time I've pinpointed my position, I'm at another location. That's the nature of a liberal. Never having to know exactly where he is. A conservative has to know. Or he'd go nuts. Come to think of it, conservatives are loony. --Jim Broede

No comments: