Thursday, May 31, 2012

Love is good enough for me.

In the thread below, I define our living Hell. That we all live in Hell. And that there's no escape. But there is salvation. If only we fall in love. With life. Even life in Hell. I've managed to do that. I assume others can, too. And I do it by focusing on love. By forgetting about politics. One day at a time. Oh, sure, I'm often reminded of the existence of foul, obscene politics. Of Hell. But I'm fully capable of forgetting. Momentarily. Even for a single day. That I'm not in Hell. That I'm in love. In a sense, I've created Paradise inside the borders of Hell. Maybe I've duped myself. But so be it. Because I truly believe that I am in love. That I have escaped Hell. Even if I haven't. Which is good enough for me. --Jim Broede

No comments: