Friday, July 20, 2012

Am I a creator or the creator?

I'm different. In that I'm an individual. But then, I'm also the same. Because we're all individuals. This makes me both comfortable and uncomfortable. In some ways, I don't fit into this world that I find myself in. But I've also learned to adapt. To fit in. Because I'm in love. With life. With existence. With being very much alive and conscious. But still, I'm very much unaware of what's going on. I'm feeling my way. I'm significantly more conscious than I was at birth. Or even a few years ago. I'm guessing about what lies ahead. Something called death, for instance. I'm not sure what that means. Maybe that I no longer exist. Or is it that I enter another dimension? Another, more profound form of consciousness? Interesting, isn't it? That I'm able to think about the future. To imagine all sorts of scenarios. Maybe that's what I like most about life. The ability to imagine. Maybe that's the essence of life. An imaginative dream. No more. No less. That's my reality. The ultimate dream. Which allows me to be a creator. Or maybe the creator. --Jim Broede

No comments: