Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wanna live to see it happen.

I'm accepting the notion that my Chicago Cubs have to get really bad before getting good. That everybody remotely responsible for the Cubs losing baseball ways must be purged. Gotten rid of. The Cubs have to start with a clean slate. Rebuilding at every level of the organization. A clean sweep. That appears what the Cubs are up to. I've been warned by the new management to expect losing teams for a few more years. Really bad teams. As if the teams of the past weren't bad enough. These will be even worse. I'm expecting seasons of over 100 losses. I'm expecting totally pathetic, incompetent teams. The worst of the worst. So that the Cubs can some day emerge as winners. I'm age 76. Waiting patiently. Hope I live long enough to see it happen. --Jim Broede

No comments: