Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Finding love. Everywhere.

It helps being a romantic idealist. Maybe the best move I ever made. Didn’t start life as a romantic. I evolved.  By becoming more soulful than mindful. Going more with my emotions. Instinctively. No longer afraid to become a fool. Maybe that’s what it takes to be genuinely in love with life. Taking risks. Going off the deep end.  Pursuing one’s dreams. Even if they  seem impossible. One has to truly believe in love. In fate. Destiny. And then go for it. Believing in what I want to believe. Because I have to. There’s no other way.   At least for me. Have to do what I have to do.  Go to all ends of Mother Earth. And beyond. Which means cultivating the spirit. Seeing the romantic in everything.  Finding love. Everywhere.  –Jim Broede  

No comments: