Monday, February 18, 2013

Inside and outside of time.

I’ve tried with all my soul to project myself outside of time. And I can’t. Unless I become  complete spirit. Absolutely no physical existence. That’s the only way to get outside of time. Only then is there no today, no yesterday, no tomorrow. Time has stopped. There is no sequence of events. No one thing after another. For sequential stuff  to happen, there must be time. But can one be aware and conscious outside of time? I suspect so. But only if one is focused on a single thought. A single emotion. And I conclude that must be love. To be immersed in a loving thought/emotion forever. Or until one chooses to enter time again. And then one’s mission, presumably, is to bring love into the space of time. Into the physical world. Maybe one can even choose the specific time and type of physical domain to enter.  With time and creation being infinite, that leaves a broad range of choices. Yes, an infinite number.  I’ve lived outside of time before. And I will again. It’s the natural way of life. Ebbing and flowing. Inside and outside of time. –Jim Broede

No comments: