Thursday, March 21, 2013

I want to see/visit it all firsthand.

I see no sense in the creation of the vast unending cosmos. Unless I can visit every nook and cranny. And get a feel for it. Means I gotta travel into other galaxies. Visit other planets. I’m assuming the creator – if there is one – can do that. And I want the same opportunity. Maybe a good start would be to visit other planets in the solar system where I’m living now. Presumably I can do that by evolving into spirit. With no physical body serving as a handicap to space travel. Spirit form that allows me to enter other dimensions would do the trick. If only the creator can do all this, and he’s denied me and other forms of life the same opportunity, he’s selfish. To be a decent and moral creator, he’s gotta share it all with all of us. I want to be his equal when it comes to privilege. To visit any place in the cosmos. To see/visit it all firsthand. –Jim Broede

No comments: