Sunday, April 28, 2013

In my multiple, on-going lives.

Living multiple lives. All at the same time. Yes, simultaneously. That’s a feeling I have. That I exist in many, many dimensions. And that I’m conscious in each dimension. But that I’m fully aware of being in only one dimension at a time.  Because each existence is separate. It’s a strange, strange feeling. Difficult for me to explain. Or to fathom. Though I have a sense of it. It’s sort of like pondering, what if? Like how would my life have been different if I decided not to come to Minnesota in 1965?  What if I had accepted a job elsewhere instead. In another part of the country. My whole life scenario would have been changed. Different acquaintances   Different friends. Different experiences.  Makes me wonder if that life is unfolding. At this very moment. In another dimension. In another reality. As if I had really made that choice.  And some day, I will be able to choose to live that life. In that other dimension. Just to see and experience what would have happened. Yes, the creator gives me many, many options. I can live and relive my many, many lives. Under an endless variety of scenarios.  Makes me both a spectator and an active participant. In my multiple, on-going lives. –Jim Broede

No comments: