Monday, April 22, 2013

Should have heeded my true love.

We’re supposed to get 6 to 10 inches of snow tonight. And here we are only a week from May. This is even unusual for Minnesota. Not sure I’ll be able to ride my bicycle tomorrow. But I can always get exercise. By shoveling snow. Maybe all day. I’m not complaining.  I need to strengthen my upper body. So this will be the kind of exercise I need. I got in 35 miles on my bicycle before the snow arrived.  I have a good/positive  attitude.  Setting a fine example for everyone. I can’t change the weather. So I accept it. And make the best of it. Same goes for politics. Of course, the easiest thing for me to accept is my Italian true love. I should have followed her advice. And stayed an extra month in sunny and balmy Sardinia. –Jim Broede

No comments: