Saturday, May 18, 2013

My biased opinion.

Nothing wrong with singling out politically conservative organizations for special scrutiny when it comes to suspected tax evasion. That’s my biased/subjective opinion. Because conservatives tend to hate taxes. Of virtually any kind. Therefore, it’s probably the inclination of conservatives to cheat.  And to search for loopholes in the tax codes. Of course, there may be honest conservatives. But that’s like saying there are honest crooks. It’s highly unlikely. I have no qualms about being biased when dealing with lunatic fringe Republicans. Because they are biased. And overly judgmental. Thus, I treat them as they would treat others. That is, when I choose to. Sometimes I treat them fairly, anyway.  Unbiased. Objectively.  To try to teach them the fine art of fairness. But usually they are far too stupid to absorb the lesson. Once again, that’s my biased opinion. –Jim Broede

No comments: