Saturday, July 6, 2013

How does one deal with a zombie?

I wonder if mean spirits are real spirits. Maybe they are fake spirits. I commune regularly with blessed spirits. But I’ve had no direct connection/contact to a so-called mean spirit. Though they seem to exist. Take any Republican, for instance. They appear to be as mean as mean can be. But they don’t seem to have a true spiritual nature. It’s something else. As if they are zombies. Humans without spirits. The living dead.  Without consciences. Without decent principles.  Merely going through life in a spiritless manner. I’m dumbfounded. Every time I meet a Republican. I question whether he/she is really an alive and conscious being. I keep asking, should I be scared? Or should I show pity? How does one deal with a zombie? –Jim Broede

No comments: