Tuesday, December 10, 2013

In my dream world.

I find it necessary to occupy myself with kind and loving thoughts. Daily. Even if I’m not in a kind and loving mood. Invariably, that does the trick. I’m reminded that I’m capable of kind and loving deeds. That all I need do is focus. On my kind and loving nature. And presto. I’m back on track. Sure beats being cruel and hateful. Which I’m not. But occasionally I can be indifferent and uncaring. Residing in sort of a neutral zone. I suspect that’s where many of us hide out. In limbo. We don’t get turned on. We merely mark time. Maybe years and years ago, that was me. Marking time. Never bothering to truly fall in love. With life. Too easy to go through the motions. Then I discovered that falling in love wasn’t a bother. It lit me up. I was meant to not only be a lover. But a dreamer, as well. Kind dreams. Loving dreams. Amazing. They all come true. In my dream world. –Jim Broede

No comments: