Sunday, December 8, 2013

...in a very primitive stage.

The ‘have-nots’ of the world need to organize. Need to form a formidable and powerful union. To take from the rich and give to the poor. Yes, to redistribute the wealth of the world. To narrow the gap between the rich and the poor. It’ll be a hard goal to achieve. Almost impossible. But not impossible. No doubt, it’ll take a long, long time to achieve. But I can imagine it. And that’s good enough for me. For the moment. Yes, as long as I can create such a society.  In my mind. In my fertile imagination. A ‘where there’s a will, there’s a way’ sort of thing. Maybe requiring a dramatic evolution in the essence of mankind. A spiritual upheaval. A coming of heaven on earth.  Coming bit by bit. Iota by iota. Maybe in a million years. Because we are still in a very primitive stage. –Jim Broede

No comments: